You will be emailed a link to download the teenSMART software and a single user license (1 unique Student ID) for one teen. To use the program for more than one teen you must purchase an Additional User License for each additional teen.
Requirements to complete the program:
A driver license or permit for the teen driver
A parent (or other responsible adult driver 25 or older) to help complete the Parent-Teen Activities
Four to five hours to complete the computer activities
Three hours to complete the in-car activities
A PC or Mac with the following minimum specifications:
ADEPT Driver cannot guarantee your teen's eligibility for an auto insurance discount upon teenSMART completion. Please check directly with your insurance agent regarding terms, conditions and availability of discounts. Refunds must be requested within 30 days of purchase. There is no refund available once a teen has passed the certification test at the end of the program.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10: 3.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OSX 10.6 or newer: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk drive space: 5 GB during installation, drops to 2.5 GB after installation
- 1280 x 720 minimum screen resolution
- Mouse, speakers, keyboard and printer
- An Internet connection